A very warm welcome awaits you at The Station Hotel – a traditional village pub with a modern hint as you enter located at the top of Cefn Coed (overlooking the historic Merthyr Tydfil viaduct).
Superb surroundings, friendly faces and a relaxed environment make this the perfect place to unwind and enjoy quality food and drink.
Our traditional bar offers a great range of chilled lagers and 2 regularly changing Cask Marque accredited real ales together with a selection of old and new world wines.
We are a dog friendly pub (just so long as they are on leads and accompanied by well-behaved owners!) and also welcome horses and their riders.
We are a perfect meeting place for those embarking on the “Taff Trail” Mountain Bike Trail for walkers & cyclists which is due to open in 2013.
FESTIVE OPENING TIMES
- Thursday 20th December 12.00pm – 11.00pm.
- Black Friday 21th December 12.00pm – 11.00pm
- Saturday 22nd December 12.00pm – 11. 00pm
- Sunday 23rd December 12.00PM – 11. 00pm
- Christmas Eve 12.00pm – 10. 30pm
- Christmas Day CLOSED
- Boxing Day 12.00pm – 12.00pm
- Thursday 27th December 12.00pm – 11. 00pm
- Friday 28th December 12.00pm – 11.00pm
- Saturday 29th December 12.00pm – 11. 00pm
- Sunday 30th December 12.00pm– 10.30 00pm
- New Year's Eve Party 12.00pm – 12.30am
- New Year's Day 12.00PM – 12.00pm
- Wednesay 2nd January 2019 12.00pm – 11. 00pm
- Thursday 3rd January 2019 12.00pm – 11. 00pm
- Friday 4th January 2019 12.00pm – 11. 00pm
- Saturday 5th January 2019 12.00pm – 11. 00pm
- Sunday 6th January 2019 12.00pm – 10.30 00pm
Live Music every 2nd Saturday of every month.
Curry night every Tuesday Free pint of Cobra or 175ml of House Red or White Wine or a J20.
Book now for your Parties, Buffet, Set Menu or our Regular Menu and Specials always available.
Small functions and private parties catered for
Monday - Saturday
12.00pm - 11.00pm
12.00pm - 10.30pm
12.00pm - 2.30pm
Tuesday - Saturday
12.00pm - 2.30pm & 6.00pm - 9.00pm
12.00pm - 4.00pm